Monday, May 28, 2012

LO#4 - Our Summer Jobs - Layout Progress

With Summer here in Yuma and winter visitors home to cooler climes, it is just Marv and me working on the 5'x10' layout.  I have all the cork roadbed down and Marv is laying track.  He has one reverse loop and 2 turnouts down and wired, working on the curved turnout and 4 more on the upper level.
I am faking in some scenery contour with foam core board and cardboard strips, tunnel portals and bridges so we will see what we have to build in the near future.  The actual industries and scenes are still in flux.
Marv and I are meeting twice a week now, Tuesday and Saturday to make a bit more progress.  I will get more pics tomorrow.


The picture is just a reminder of what it looked like several weeks ago.  More tomorrow.

Armchair

No comments:

Post a Comment